INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION CELL |
Rishi Institute has placed emphasis on the cultivation of strong links with industry and promotion of various industrial activities by the faculty members and students.
The Industry Interaction Cell facilitates the exchange of ideas amongst students, faculty, and the industry. The prime objective of this cell is to strengthen the relationship between the institute and industry resulting in a mutually beneficial partnership. This Cell is very keen in collaborating with industrial organizations for working on various problems of mutual interest by entering into MoU’s.
The main activities of IIIC includes:
- Internship for Students
- Faculty Development Programs
- Research and Development Projects
- Industrial Visits
- Training Students in association with Industry
- Working model Competitions
- Technical Paper Presentation
- Workshop, Seminars by Industry Experts
- To Establish MoU’s with Government and Non-Government organizations, Indian and Foreign Universities.
- To Collaborate with industries/companies for projects/Consultancy/Internships/Industrial Visits/Placements
- To Organize industry collaborated programmes and maintain the necessary records
- To focus on interacting with the industry to bridge the gap between academia and industry.
- To explore and identify common avenues of interaction with industry.
- To Establish Centre of Excellence by Industry/ Corporate to Provide Real Time exposure on Technologies.
- To promote various research activities by the faculty members and students.
Mr P Raja
Assistant professor, ECE
Ms . Shephali Singh
Assistant professor, CSE
Mr. D. Maruthi
Ms. Gouthami Satya
Assistant professor, EEE