Electronics and Communication (ECE)
A reputation for excellence in research supported by a high caliber staff is reflected in the demand for entry to ECE programmes from high achieving students in the core electronics field. Here in Rishi MS Institute of Engineering and Technology, we committed to excellence in fundamental research as well as the development of innovative technologies for the future, Department of Electronics and Communication offers a quality training experience for its students. The Institute maintains its relevance to world-class research by linking with industry and business through local and international networks.
- Having a strong background in basic science and basic mathematics and able to use these tools in their own engineering field.
- Able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of electronics and communication engineering
- Able to employ necessary techniques, hardware, and communication tools for modern engineering applications.
- Able to solve problems through analytical thinking in their own or related fields.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to follow and contribute to the developments in their own field recognizing the significance of lifelong learning.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality
- Able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability , and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education is necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice. Capable of excelling in electronics &communication engineering industry/academia through professional careers.
The vision of the ECE Department is to become a nationally and internationally leading institution of higher learning, building upon the culture and the values of universal science and contemporary education, and a center of research and education generating the knowledge and the technologies which lay the groundwork in shaping the future in the fields of electronics and communication engineering.
|1||N BHANU PRAKASH NANGUNOORI||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|2||PUSARLA SANKARA RAO||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|3||DHARAVATH RAJITHA||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|4||MALLELA SUKANYA GANGA||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|5||KURAPATI DIVYA||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|6||HARIJANA KUMAR PRAMOD||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|7||BUSURAPALLI BINDU MADHAVI||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|8||RAJA POSUPO||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|9||MADHAVILATHA BANDARU||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|10||LAKSHMI MOKHAMATAM||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|11||ADAPA PAVITRA LAKSHMI UMA SAI||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|12||BHAGYASHREE YALGURESH KULKARNI||Assistant Professor||MTECH|
|13||GUNDLA JYOTHI||Non Teaching Staff||MTECH|