FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Documentation of various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.