RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CELL |
To facilitate the research activities, Rishi MS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women initiated its R&D cell in 2019 by having the broad-vision as follows :
1. Establishing collaboration with other universities, public and private sectors and identifying R&D projects including consultancy services which could be undertaken at the institution.
2. Working closely with the industrial needs that eventually will result in new or improved products, processes, systems or services that can increase the company’s productivity
3. To foster collaborations for mutual benefits and to maximize industrial connectivity.
4. To facilitate research in various areas for the benefits of society.
5. Ensure smooth functioning and effective management of R&D at the institution.
6. Monitoring quality of dissertations and thesis topics and reports.
7. Give feedback to researchers and management periodically.
OBJECTIVES:1. Oversee and supervise Research and Development activities in the Institute and to ensure performance, by proper monitoring of research projects and engagement in all the research thrust areas, with the management.
2. To facilitate promotion of research culture in the college through collaboration and cooperation among faculty.
3. Exploring possibilities of research collaborations, nationally and internationally for long term development.
4. To create enthusiasm amongst students and faculty members towards research and innovation.
5. Review and monitor research and development activities in all the upcoming thrust areas so that quality research can be encouraged and slippages can be reduced through pre-established schedules given at the time of allotment of projects.
6. Have events such as lectures and seminars periodically to providing academic support and guidance to researchers on the basis of recommendation from empowered counselling committee members.
7. Arranging seminars on paper presentation techniques for faculty and students, designed to meet national and international standards.
8. Inculcate the concept of research among students & staff by arranging paper presentation competitions.
2020~211) IIIT Hyderabad experiments conducted at Rishi MS engineering college and students involved in Time, Perception experiments under Cognitive Sciences.
2019~201) Rishi MS college; Technical Enterprenurship program : 70 students participated
2) ISB; EduTech Agri Tech smart city projects : 21 students selected
3) Android Maker space (Hysea doc) : 49 students developed various Apps